Saturday 16 October 2010

Luxemburgerli


Once again, M is visiting me here in the confederation. We decided to take a little trip today and, armed with his new rail card, we rolled up to Zürich on the 1307 train. It was cold. It was wet. Most cafés were full. However, we did have a pleasant afternoon wandering around the city and popping in and out of different places, if only to stay as warm as possible.

As we were in Züri, we (well, I) decided that we should pop along to Sprüngli and pick up a box of their famous, melt-in-yer-mouth Luxemburgerli. They are delicious. We have a rather tasty night ahead...

1 comment:

  1. Hi richard and Matt very nom nom........ I will be having some of them, I can feel a very tasty week comimg my way, its sunny but getting very cols at home.......... Jules and BigP

    ReplyDelete