Tuesday 5 October 2010

Wohngemeinschaft


Not pictures of the whole flat, but of my room. Today at around 1600 the IKEA men rolled up outside and delivered my furnature for me. The matress and wardrobe, and the bookcase I didn't pay for are now set up and full of my stuff. It feels good to not only have a proper matress, but to be unpacked after leaving Hartlepool on the 8th of August. There is a slight worry that all of my diy-ing was of substandard quality and that I might wake up like I did that fateful morning in Utrecht, but I might be lucky...

4 comments:

  1. hello, well what a great room, its been over a year since you have had a wardrode that you could put stuff unto, think of that **** room that you had in sheffield!!! your room is of a goos size, we could have stayed with you ?? not?? have a nice sleep tonight goodnight xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi rich just getting a cheeky saturday in on double bubble you must really check your english spellings one wrong in this entry and one on the last tsk tsk all of that money spend on your education where did we go wrong ?? hope you are getting out itinerary sorted are fc basel at home when we are there ?take care big P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Room has just been inspected by 'the boss' and has been approved!!! Take care AC.

    ReplyDelete