Sunday 24 July 2011

Uf Wiederluege mitenand!


So, this is the 79th and last entry that you will recieve from the alpine:penguin. It's been at once a long and a short year. It's gone incredibly quickly, looking back on it. I have met some amazing people, been to some amazing places and drank an amazing amount of Oettinger. I started the year with vague plans of what to do after it, and am finishing about to move in with the boyfriend and start to study an MA in German and Dutch C20th literature.

Switzerland is a strange little place. Before I arrived I only had a vague knowledge and little understanding. Whilst my knowledge has vastly improved, my understanding hasn't; it seems that here you solve one mystery whilst unravelling a dozen more.

If you wish to keep reading, you'll find me over at heretu.wordpress.com

Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment