Monday 14 June 2010

Wohnungsjagd

I'm not really one to sleep on the streets and have decided that it would be best to start looking for a room in Basel. Emails have been sent. Emails have been recieved. I have talked on Skype to people... and yesterday M and I booked to go to the city for four days from the 27th of June so I can hunt around in person. Exciting times!

It'll be good to have a big of a look around the city, too. The only think we have decided to do (aside from look at rooms, obviously) is to swing by the zoo. They have three types of penguins! And snow leopards! And porcupines and lizards and jelly fish and llamas...

I also picked up the new edition of The Rough Guide to Switzerland today, too. The first thing listed as one of the "twenty-three things not to miss" is accompanied by a picture of a cow in a field... this might be a funny old year.

No comments:

Post a Comment